- Cashier guy: ok that will be 1.39
- Me: uh can I get a bag too please?
- Cashier guy: *gives me a weird look but hands me a small bag*
- Me: thank you I think people might look at me funny if they see me walking around the mall with animal crackers you know
- Cashier guy: what just be like "YEH I LIKE ANIMAL CRACKERS AND WHAT"
- Cashier guy (as I'm leaving): DON'T LET THE HATERS BRING YOU DOWN YOU EAT THOSE ANIMAL CRACKERS GIRL
So if I didn’t go into fashion as a career, I think I would have done something with writing or becoming a novelist. I dunno, seems interesting.
Also, I was reading Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty and I basically choked up because of how utterly beautiful his creations are. They are the most terrifyingly beautiful things I’ve ever seen in my life. Honestly, how the world has lost a fashion genius. I don’t think anyone can reach his level of insanity, ever.