After River opened the doors - to the amazement of the Doctor - she commented to him, “Now pull yourself together - you’re embarrassing me.”
River then slapped the Doctor across the face, but her hand just passed through him, and she was left ruminating, “Well that’s not as much fun as it used to be.”
As she strode off, the Doctor put his hand to his cheek.
- Edited scene from The Name of the Doctor, DWM guide to the 2013 series
#THE DOTOR PUT HIS HAND TO HIS CHEEK#because River is right#it’s not as much fun as it used to be#the experience is nothing more but a shadow#an echo of their memories from before#and like a slap#the constant reminder of her death is a sharp pain that often comes unexpectedly#yet it does not lessen the heartache he experiences#even the painful memories are missed#even the slap#UGH GOODBYE (via likeabookonashelf)
LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
i think its cool that theyre both black
My history professor told me there are 300 shades of African skin, I believe him.
A fucking pic that doesn’t fetishize albinos!!!! I never thought I’d live to see the day tbh.
holy shit that is an amazing visual
Omg what I thought those people were painted
Holy cow is that their real skin human diversity is amazing
This is gorgeous.
From Samuel Slider :
“It’s pretty incredible to think of how diverse humans are, but perhaps one of the ways we’re most diverse is skin color. A picture of Papis Loveday and Shaun Ross, shows that better than most. Shaun Ross is an albino model, who also happens to be African. He has, perhaps, the whitest skin of any human being. Meanwhile, Papis Loveday has what looks to be the darkest skin of any human being. Quite impressive to look at”
Lamutamu.com has a bunch of photos of their photoshoot!!!
I love this.
its like ying and yang, but people!
This actually happened one time between two guys at the school I used to go to. They were always at each others throats and threatening each other, and one day one of the school administrators took them into an empty classroom and said, “Go at it.”
And they just looked at each other awkwardly and started giggling.
Dean is an owl and nobody is going to convince me otherwise
Cas is a cat right?
a strip club but instead of naked women its cute dogs that you give dog treats to for them to do tricks
casually reblogged this again
he tries so hard
i will never not reblog this
@marvel Flattery will get you nowhere! Probably. Maybe. *looks the other way*
Vulture tells Mark Ruffalo about Science Bros. Mark loves it, plans to call RDJ about it.
Does that mean he’s never heard of “Science Bros,” an Internet subculture celebrating the friendship of Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, the characters Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. played in The Avengers?
“No, what is that?” he asked.
And then the giggles began.
- “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them!” Ruffalo tried to contain himself. “It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
- “So, are they all quasi-homoerotic?” he asked. “Like tinged with … ” Yup. “That’s cute!”
- Is he now a Science Bros shipper, then? “Yeah! I love it; it’s awesome,” Ruffalo enthused. “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
- Ruffalo couldn’t wait to drop his newfound knowledge bomb on Downey Jr. “I’m going to call him and tell him, and he’s going to laugh his ass off,” Ruffalo said. “He’ll love that.”